Schedule Appt with our CPA now!
I’ve been a client of Sean Core CPA for 5 years. What I love about working with Sean is that not only is he knowledgeable and experienced about the intricacies of running a business and my investment properties but he also has a great personal demeanor. His firm is responsive, friendly and gives down-to-earth advice. I also love the fact that he is mobile and will invest the time to meet with ..
Val D, Scottsdale
Sean has been my CPA for the last 5 years now. When the IRS audited my company and sent me a letter saying I owed them $80,000.00, I went to Sean although the audit was for a few years before I met him (I had done my own taxes on Turbo Tax that year). He represented me, did some great public searches and research because my records were incomplete. By the time he was done, the IRS was cutting me a..
I Cabrera, Owner
I highly recommend the financial consulting services of Sean Core. He's served my family well since 1999 and saved us many thousands of dollars on our tax returns based on his knowledge and creativity. Mr. Core advised us on strategies to accomplish our financial goals which saved us the most money and guided us to success. He maintains open communication and updates me with an informative monthly..
- Update from Sean Core CPA regarding Tax News and Impact from the Coronavirus (COVID-19) April 2020 April 7, 2020
- 6 IRS Deductions That You Probably Forgot to Claim December 16, 2019
- IRS Audits– Audit Triggers & Important FAQs to Know July 9, 2019
- Do You Know the Safe Harbor Conditions of the IRC Section 199A Deduction? May 30, 2019
- Changes to Arizona Department of Revenue’s Electronic Filing and Tax Payment are In Effect as of January 1, 2019 January 18, 2019